CEO of CBHS and Executive Chairman
- 20 years of healthcare management experience
- Previously President and CEO of Behavioral Centers of America (BCA), Divisional Vice President with Universal Health Services (UHS)
CFO of CBHS
Tom Croffut is a finance professional with over 30 years of finance and operations experience across the broad healthcare spectrum, including acute care hospitals, large physician practices, acute psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment facilities and multi-modality outpatient treatment centers. He has served in senior financial positions in a variety of successful organizations, including Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance, Behavioral Centers of America, HCA, Charter Medical Corporation and Psychiatric Solutions. Tom is a licensed CPA.
VP of Outpatient Development
- 30 years in-depth knowledge of the behavioral health field
- Strong track record of building and growing behavioral health treatment centers and hospitals from inception to high performance and national prominence
VP of Human Resources
- 25 years of human resources and HRIS experience with focus in Healthcare and Public Sector.
- Previously VP Human Resources for Behavioral Centers of America (BCA), VP HR for Strategic Behavioral Health, Chief HR Officer for Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance, and HR Officer for the Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities with the State of Tennessee.
- Obtained her BS in Computer Science from the University of Tennessee.
- Holds a Masters in Healthcare and a Doctorate in Healthcare Administration – both from Central Michigan University.
VP of Clinical Operations
- More than 30 years of experience in the mental health industry.
- Previously in executive roles with Acadia Healthcare, Behavioral Centers of America (BCA), Behavioral Health Concepts, PSI and has consulted many companies in the past to include, BHC, Reliant and BHG.
VP of Financial Operations
- 18 years of experience in accounting, financial operations, and financial management.
- Experience include psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, alternative education centers, and outsourced surgical services.
- Previously served as Assistant VP, Financial Operations for Haven Behavioral Healthcare in Nashville, Tennessee.
Chris Dooney, CPA
VP/Director of Finance
- 10+ years of healthcare finance & consulting experience.
- Previous roles at Community Health Systems, Centerre Healthcare (now Kindred Healthcare), LifePoint Health, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, KPMG, & Liberty Mututal.
- Obtained his BBA from the University of Georgia, and holds a MBA from Vanderbilt University.
- He is a licensed CPA in the state of Tennessee.